Sixteen Scientists Quiz ANSWERS!
If you have arrived at this page before finding the quiz then please click here: The Sixteen Scientists Quiz
Here are the identities of the scientists and links to their wikipedia entries if you want to find out more about them:
(The clue for each one is in brackets)
1. Archimedes of Syracuse (Rubber Duck)
2. Isaac Newton (Falling Apple)
3. Marie Curie (Radioactive Glow)
4. Charles Darwin (Darwin Fish)
5. Tycho Brahe (Metal Nose & Moose/Elk Antlers)
6. Ada Lovelace (Computer Punch Cards)
7. Alhazen (Pair of Compasses)
8. Rosalind Franklin (DNA X-Ray Crystallography)
9. Florence Nightingale (Lamp)
10. Alan Turing (Poisoned Apple that Possibly Killed Him)
11. Dmitri Mendeleev (Periodic Table in Pocket)
12. Hypatia (Scroll)
13. Erwin Schrödinger (Cat In A Box Thought Experiment)
14. Nikola Tesla (AC
15. Mary Anning (Fossil Hammer and Basket)
16. Louis Pasteur (Pasteurised Milk)
I’ll work out the chronological order later for anyone that cares!
Don’t forget, if you enjoyed this free quiz then please share it using the links below,
and I’d really appreciate a comment or tweet @chayground
If you need any 3D or Photoshop work doing then please get in touch!
Click here to view the prints, stickers, tees, iPod, iPhone and iPad mini scientist cases that I have for sale on RedBubble.